Monday, September 2, 2013

February

Monthly Recaps:
Click here for September
Click here for October
Click here for November
Click here for December
Click here for Christmas in CA
Click here for January

February was a fun month, although still very cold!

Grace (Kelsey's baby) was going to be blessed down in TX, so Paige and I flew down to TX while Matt and Maisie had some quality daddy-daughter time!

Paige sleeping in my arms on the plane
She was seriously an angel, she slept a lot of the plane ride and smiled at everyone the rest of it!

Unfortunately I didn't take many pictures from this trip...
It was amazing how easy just having one baby is!

Cousins less than two months apart!

Paige finally had someone smaller than her to pick on

We were able to do a lot of fun things even though we were only gone a couple days.

Sixth Floor Museum - a museum about JFK inside the location where the shooter was located

My dad and Paige listening to the tour

Paige and I on the 6th floor

We also....
Went out to eat at a yummy BBQ place
Went to church and saw Grace get blessed
Watched the Super Bowl
Ate lots of yummy food thanks to Keith's mom
Had lots of fun visiting with family

And a big thank you to my parents for paying for the hotel room!


What Matt and Maisie did while we were gone...

Off roading of course!  
It was Maisie's 1st trip.

A pretty cool picture of the winter run

Matt set up some rings for Maisie to play with in the back

All bundled up and having fun!





Maisie wore pigtails for the 1st time



Valentine's Day fun

My gifts to Matt - his favorite candies, a "You're the bomb" candy, a road map of our love story, and cards.

I attempted a photo shoot... that is not my talent!

Another attempted photo shoot with Maisie and some balloons

Paige loved this balloon!


Other fun from the month:

Maisie's 1st time eating spaghetti




A trip to the Mall of America

Playing at the lego store

Fun with sisters

Reading books

Being pushed around (in a good way)

We ran out of diapers and I didn't want to run out to the store, so I got creative until Matt got home with backups!
(A burp cloth lining a swim diaper)

Relaxing

More Relaxing

Pirate baby

Paige spit up on me and it was disgusting - all over my shirt and in my hair!

Next up... March - a busy month around here!

4 comments:

katie said...

I love the pirate baby! Also, the spaghetti face. Such fun memories of your baby girls!

Unknown said...


Nice post Matt and Lindsay



Mcx Advisory Company in India
Mcx Trading Call

Unknown said...

too good information Matt and Lindsay thanks for shearing us

Crude Oil Tips Provider
100% Accurate MCX Tips

Unknown said...

The information is very good and very useful. I really like it and I am also waiting for the post information.
Obat Tradisional Kista Coklat
Obat Tradisional Tumor Payudara