Monday, October 24, 2011

Weekly Weekend Update


Friday
We went to the temple for ward temple night.

Saturday
I started getting a sore throat on Friday and woke up feeling even worse on Saturday.  I had a runny nose, sore throat, and a headache from congestion.  We decided to just stay around the house and be lazy so that I could rest and hopefully get rid of whatever I had before it got worse.  Although Matt was able to take one of the youth from church out to breakfast for his birthday with Joe.

Sunday
I woke up feeling great, so Saturday was a success!  We went to church and then we went to Joe and Naomi's for dinner.  Naomi is an amazing cook and made homemade squash rolls, whole chickens, mashed potatoes, and pumpkin cheesecake.  Another couple, Joe and Pamela, also came and Pamela brought a salad.  Dinner was fabulous and we had a fun time visiting.  I really had intentions of taking pictures, but completely failed.  I meant to take a picture of Matt and I in front of the temple and then take a picture of all of us at the dinner table on Sunday.  However, the only two pictures I managed were of Matt playing with Joe and Naomi's little girl and then she also wanted to take a picture, so we have a picture of Cash, their dog.

The pillow is a "modesty pillow."  She was only wearing a diaper.

Cash
(keep in mind that an almost 2 year old took this picture)

No comments: