Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Summer Recap


Here's what we did this summer:

Wake Boarding:
We've had so much fun wake boarding with our friends and will be sad when the summer is over.

Matt jumping
Unfortunately he didn't land this, but a great shot!

This is me, although you would have no idea...
we don't have any photos of me!

Wake Skating:
Haven't heard of it, click here

Matt, Jake, and Dan doing a beach start up (my dad is driving)


More Wake Boarding:
Matt attempting a backflip

Family Visits:
My mom came to visit in May
(May is part of summer for me because Winter is so long I have to start early!)

She wasn't here very long, but we were able to get together with Kristy, my cousin, who lives here with her husband and new baby.  We had F.H.E. with them and were able to play dominoes.


Mom, Kristy (baby), and Me

We were also able to go on a nice drive to show my mom more of Minnesota.



In July my mom broke her wrist and I was able to fly to California to help her.  It was a lot of cleaning, cooking, cutting fruit, visiting, walks, and my mom made sure we made it to the beach one day because she knew how badly I wanted to go.  The day after I was leaving was Chase and Libby's birthday/anniversary.  We decided to go and visit them and bought some balloons.  One happy birthday, one pink, and one blue balloon and took it to their marker.  It was unfortunate when the pink and blue balloon hit the grass and promptly popped!  It was nice to visit them though and I still can't believe it was a year ago.  Overall it was great to be able to go and help my mom.

Having Fun:
For the 4th of July we went to a carnival with friends and were able to watch the fireworks.


Dan and Laura, Jake and Holly, Ashley and Peter, Matt and me

Going to a Twins game with Matt's company.


We spent a lot of time with friends, eating barbeque and salads, off-roading (more to come in another post), going on walks, and soaking up as much sun as possible.

(Apparently we were having too much fun this summer and forgot to take many pictures!)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

At least the font works now?? :)