Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Chase and Libby


Chase Matthew and Elizabeth Jane were born Sunday, July 18th. I was only 22 weeks pregnant and they were too premature to survive. Both were born with heart beats and Matt and I were privileged with the opportunity to hold and spend time with our adorable babies. We know that it was our Heavenly Father's will for them to pass and feel comforted by our testimony that we know we will see our babies again and that they have been spared the hardships of this life and instead get to be in the presence of our Savior. We appreciate all the prayers said in our behalf and the faith of everyone.

8 comments:

Megan said...

Hey Lindsay...I'm so sorry. I'm glad you got to see them. Your testimony will definitely help others. I'm so glad you have the support of a great husband, family, and friends!

Shona Tavitian said...

Lindsay, I am so sorry. I feel stupid saying that as I know that it doesn't take away any of your pain. I'm so glad that you had the chance to hold Chase & Libby and tell them how much you loved them. Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you and Matt ...

Maddie said...

This is a hard thing. My heart aches for you. You guys are in my thoughts and prayers.

katie said...

You seem so strong, Lindsay & Matt, but I'm sure it is harder than I can even imagine.

Our prayers and love are with you both.

Ashley Halsey said...

We are so lucky to have such special spirits as a part of our family. They clearly have a lot of important work to do on the other side if our Father in Heaven could only have them away from him for such a short time. I can't wait to meet them some day. They are so lucky to have you as their parents. I love you guys so much.

Kristy said...

Lindsay, we love you and pray for you and Matt.

sandi said...

Lindsay,
It broke my heart to hear this news. I am so sorry, you guys have been through so much. We are thinking of you and Matt. We will keep you in our prayers. Love you! love Sandi

Unknown said...

I am so sorry. I admire your attitude and testimony in Gods will. I am glad you got to see them, and I too love their names.