Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Valentine's Day

I know this was forever ago, but I just need to catch up!

Matt and I had a fun Valentine's Day this year. We were able to meet up for lunch at a fancy restaurant during Matt's lunch break. We decided it would less busy and also less expensive to go to lunch rather than dinner. When Matt got home from work I had decorated and also made him a few gifts. We had a delicious dinner of french toast (cut into the shape of hearts) with berries and home-made whipped cream, eggs, bacon, and hash browns. I can't remember if we watched a movie or what, but we probably watched a Redbox movie. Here are some pictures:


Us on Valentine's Day (not the best picture, but oh well!)

The decorations I made

His gifts: a card, a painted picture frame for his office (the pictures are options to put in the frame), Hershey kiss flowers, peanut M&Ms - his favorite, and even Valentine's from the cats!

I put flour on the cats paw and then "stamped" their paw on the paper - it worked fairly well!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Linds your decorations were so cute! I miss you guys!