Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter

This picture is a little dark, but does show her cute
dress and look at her very lady like pose (feet crossed)
I got Maisie an adorable Easter dress and was very excited for her to be able to wear it!  It was her first Sunday at church and she did amazingly well.  She slept during all of Sacrament meeting, most of Sunday school - we actually had to wake her up to feed her during Sunday school because she should have eaten during Sacrament and so we made a bottle and it was going to go bad and we only brought 1 bottle!  Then she got a little fussy during Relief Society, but I just bounced her in the back for a minute and she fell asleep and then I was able to go back and sit down.  She really was a dream!  We had a fun Easter - we went over to a friend's for Easter dinner with 3 other couples.  We had a total of 10 adults and 3 babies - it was lots of fun.  We split up the dinner so that everyone contributed something, I made homemade potato rolls and brought a potato salad - one girl's family tradition.  I would say the rolls were a hit since I made 48 and we only had about 10 leftover!  After dinner we went into the backyard and played some bocce and then knockout.  We had a lot of fun and I feel so blessed to have so many friends when family is far away - except Kristy (my cousin)!


She's wearing some tights from her Aunt, Uncle and Hersam cousins.
They're a little big still, but it was chilly on Easter!

Maisie and Mommy

Before church - I had planned on arriving early, instead we were about 2 minutes late!
After church - she really didn't want to wear her cute headband anymore!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie!! I can't wait to meet her :)

Byron said...

First Sunday at church? Are you guys Catholic now, just going on Easter?

-Byron